Tuesday 28 March 2017

Hey Chic Happy Easter

We had lots of fun at Tuesday craft group today, playing with the Hey Chic stamp set from Stampin' Up! and creating cute little Easter Gifts. 


I wasn't going to get the little egg cartons from the Occasions Catalogue, but decided at the last minute they would be a fun 3-D item to create with my daytime classes. I've been wanting to work with the Hey Chic stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue (yes it's free!) since I first saw it, and I have to say it really was so much fun. 

I love colouring - we stamped this image on Thick White Card stock, using Archival Black Ink. I then coloured the image with an Aqua Painter and 3 Classic Inks: Crushed Curry, Pacific Point and Cherry Cobbler. Very quick and very easy.

I used the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch for the top of the tag  and threaded 3 colours of retired Seam Binding through the opening. This was tied with Gold Cord. 


We created a Belly Band with papers from a Designer Series Paper Stack and attached the tag with a single dimensional. The chick was given some highlights with the Clear Wink of Stella and a few gold sequins were dotted directly onto the tag and the Egg Carton. 

This was so quick to make that the ladies had time to create a card of their own design using more stamps from the Hey Chic set. Some wonderful, creative cards resulted. 

Just a quick post today,

Hope you enjoyed it and Happy Crafting until next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.