Saturday 1 July 2017

My Swaps for Stampin' Up! Incentive Vacation.

I've been a bit quiet on the blog this month and that is because I've been holidaying in fabulous Thailand. Thanks to Stampin' Up! - the best company to work with, I along with my 3 daughters and sister, enjoyed the warmth in the middle of our winter. We stayed at a beautiful resort - the Angsana Laguna in Phuket and as always on Incentive Trips, I received lots of goodies as pillow gifts each night. 

I can't show you those goodies yet as they are all from the New Holiday Catalogue that will be released to the public in September, but I can show you the swaps I made and some of the non SU gifts we received. 

For my main swap I used the fabulous Daisy Bundle combined with the coordinating Designer Series Paper. I've had so much fun making daisies. Here is a photo of the cards.


We needed to make 26 of these and I found the quickest way to get multi coloured daisies is to punch them out of coloured card stock and sponge the edges with ink. I used Daffodil Delight card stock and Melon Mambo ink. I stamped one of the 2 daisies, also using Melon Mambo ink.

The greeting is heat embossed with Black Embossing Powder and the background is enhanced with Texture Paste. 



You can see the texture paste diamond shapes in this photo. I am going to enjoy playing around with the texture paste and will do a series of classes on a variety of techniques using the paste in different ways, at the upcoming Canberra Craft Fair. 

I also added some glimmer paper and washi tape. Lots of fun making these.

See below for the shopping list to create this project.

Only a few days left to earn vouchers via the Stampin' Up! promotion this month. You get to spend your voucher in August, so don't delay if you have a Wish List. Buy this month and save next month! 
You can place your orders on-line or contact me to place them for you,

Best Wishes



Shop on-line for items to create this project


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.