Wednesday 21 March 2018

Alaska Achievers Blog Hop - March Farewell to Sale A Bration


Hello and welcome to another Alaska Achievers Blog Hop. This month we are continuing the theme of Sale-A-Bration. It will be sad to see this great promotion finish on March 31, so if you don't yet have all you want from the free offerings, get your orders in fast! 

You can see everything available by going to my on-line shop

I am focusing on the stunning Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper 12 x 12 pack and combining it with Stampin' Blends and other items from the Occasions and Annual catalogues. The pack has 4 different designs with 3 sheets of each design included. It is a sturdy weight that is perfect for making boxes and other 3-D items as well as taking various forms of colouring.
All you need to do to get it FREE is order $90AUD of product.
What could be easier? 
Select the image to see other Free items.

https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/products/300011/free-with-$90-spend

This is a simple card - you just colour the images on the paper and fussy cut them out.



 I love the combinations of the different foils and I've added more foil detail with the gold and silver Metallic Foil Doilies.
The font on the greeting is beautiful and comes from another of the Sale-A-Bration free stamp sets - Heartfelt Blooms. I always look at the variety of sayings and fonts when purchasing a stamp set and the bonus of this one is it is free with a $90 AUD order.



 I coloured the flowers using the fabulous alcohol based Stampin' Blends, using just the light colours. I achieved the darker areas by going over the base application after the first layer was dry. Love the "watercolour look" that happens when using the alcohol pens on a glossy surface. I kept the colouring simple and did not try to blend areas as the look I wanted was more graphic - a little like stained glass.
 

Another feature of the pens is that you can colour ribbon. Can you see the shadowing I've added to this ribbon?  
Layering all the elements of the card with Stampin' Dimensionals gives an interesting finish to the card. 

I'm sure you are going to find lots of wonderful inspiration from the other Achievers, so make sure to hop along to the next person on the list. Thanks for stopping by.

Until Next Time

Stay Crafty!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.