Saturday 14 April 2018

Flying Home and Brusho

I love experimenting with Brusho and today I have a card made from the "Flying Home" stamp set by Stampin' Up! that is adhered onto a Brusho background.
I stamped the images of the birdhouses onto Whisper White card, using Archival Black ink then set that aside while I created a background on Shimmery White card stock.


I envisaged a flat "Naive" style for the bird houses, so chose to colour them with Stampin' Write Markers resulting in flat areas of colour. I chose the colours to compliment the colours I'd used in the background.

The images were fussy cut and arranged on the background prior to adhering them flat. I then used the leaf punch to create some interest behind the greeting.


This is a simple card that gives multiple results as there is a certain amount of serendipity  in the creation of the background. I used Wink of Stella to highlight small areas on the bird houses. 

I hope I can encourage you to reference various art styles in your stamped creations - Art History is a wonderful source of inspiration.

Until Next Time
Stay Crafty!


 If you would like to purchase any of the products you can do so by clicking on the images below.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.